Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an interesting new video concerning Ascent's FA24 engine which, as some of you know, is speculated to replace the BRZ and Toyota 86's existing engine in 2022 as well as the WRX STI possibly in 2022. It's interesting to Ascent owners because apparently the FA24 was overbuilt from the start with this in mind. This video highlights some of those features. It's interesting to know that the FA24 is suitable for use as a high-performance engine in a sports car.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
This is an interesting new video concerning Ascent's FA24 engine which, as some of you know, is speculated to replace the BRZ and Toyota 86's existing engine in 2022 as well as the WRX STI possibly in 2022. It's interesting to Ascent owners because apparently the FA24 was overbuilt from the start with this in mind. This video highlights some of those features. It's interesting to know that the FA24 is suitable for use as a high-performance engine in a sports car.

Okay, I give up. After my son wears out his 2018 Impreza I have no doubt he will go for the new STI with the new Boxer. Of course by then he will be older and hopefully be able to afford the higher insurance rates.

My biggest error. I just shared this video with him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts