Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching through cars.com and I saw about 45 listings for the Subaru Ascent available for purchase. They’re all mostly in the north east/New England region. Has anyone confirmed this or are these just false ads?

·
Registered
764 Posts
They are inbound units. We just got invoiced for our first Ascent but it is a sold order. Chances are most of these listings are cars that are already sold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are inbound units. We just got invoiced for our first Ascent but it is a sold order. Chances are most of these listings are cars that are already sold.
Ah. Thanks. “False ad” probably wasn’t the right way to describe the ads. I just got excited because I’d be more than willing to make the trip up to get one rather than wait for mine to arrive in mid to late July.

·
Registered
965 Posts
That, and those are all SNE dealerships, so their CRM and website may be pulling info from something different than ours is. Tell me you've never had an SSLP car show up 'for sale' on your site and then had 20 calls on that car the next day - along with a lot of ticked off people when they find out they can't buy it, it was a computer error. Love those claims of 'false advertising', when it was a legitimate computer error.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts