Subaru Ascent Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Can't wait to see you all on August 1st, on the start of our epic journey!!! It seems only fitting to start such a momentous journey at the place where all my Ascent Adventures started!!!
Yes. It's a great idea to start here before you set off on your journey!
Looking forward to seeing you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I took Dan's offer and contacted him via this website. Told him we were looking for a 2019 Ascent and after going over the details of what we wanted he offered that a 2020 was going to be just as fast for delivery and we could order it the way we wanted rather than him looking for a match. (I was actually having trouble just getting a price quote from a dealer I've used. After a few frustating days I went back to Liberty) Dan quoted me a price and a time estimate and sounded confident in both.

I order a 2020 Ascent Limited with KCE-21 trim. Metallic Gray / 7-passenger version with captain's seat.
rear bumper cover / Trailer Hitch / Roof Cross Bars / Cargo Tray / All Weather Liners

$37,653

Liberty document fee $395
NJ Sales tax 2520.68
Motor Vehicle Tire fee 7.50

TOTAL - $40,576.18

I ordered the car on June 18th, and expected delivery by as soon as end of July (or 1st week August)

We had a drop-dead date for traveling and were a bit anxious that it might be cutting it close. Dan kept me regularly informed with updates and timing on the delivery. He has a very good grasp of the order/delivery process, is very easy to talk with on the phone and in-person. The car delivery date was as projected, July 30. which we were very happy about. Our price was exactly as quoted. The transaction process and the delivery was handled very well so (our) time was not wasted when we arrived. This is a big purchase and we felt like we were appreciated as customers. I do Highly Recommend Liberty Subaru.

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
We delivered the s209 on Monday. #33 out of #209.
What a beautiful car! He is a happy man! He waited months for this to arrive!

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,146 Posts
That's a GORGEOUS car!!! So happy I got to see one.

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
April Incentives are updated on the thread.
Please take a look.
Also, see the update below the incentives in regards to our response to COVID-19.

We will be operating remotely.
Facilitating deals, completing most of the paperwork online.
Sanitizing vehicles before delivery, using plastic wheel covers.
Curbside delivery.
Designated area for customers to sit while signing paperwork.
Staff will maintain a 6ft distance at all times.
IN AND OUT.

We understand buying a vehicle is not at the top of everyone's priorities right now.
Health comes first. This is #1 on our list as well.
Which is why we are taking all of the necessary precautions to keep our staff and customers safe.

We are here for you.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Stay safe. Stay healthy.

Dan

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
4,500 Posts
My Subaru dealership in Colorado just emailed me stating they will pick up and deliver vehicles for free. They are also offering 25% off for any service (just in time - my oil change appointment is tomorrow). Where there is a will, there is a way. I am driving over there myself in the morning.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
4,500 Posts
I went in to the dealer today for an oil change, reprogramming the door locks, full brake inspection, deep battery inspection and multi-point inspection. I was expecting an invoice of about $100 or more. Per my post above I would then take off 25%, but when I went to sign off upon the work completion and go to pay, the dealer stated it is no charge. I told them I expected 25% off but ..free? They are already adjusting to the lock down so business is slow, but I suspect they are working hard to maintain the existing customers loyalty for when businesses begin to open up fully again. Nice touch!

My brake pads after 25,000 miles are doing great. They are at about 6 or 7. The pads start out at 10 and 11. No complaints here (no brake noise to date either). The battery system is doing well according to their tests.

I was a bit surprised that the service rep indicated he knew nothing about Subaru Ascent battery reputation. As I have posted elsewhere, the battery may be fine but it may be an issue with compatibility with the ongoing electrical demands even when the vehicle is shut down.

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I went in to the dealer today for an oil change, reprogramming the door locks, full brake inspection, deep battery inspection and multi-point inspection. I was expecting an invoice of about $100 or more. Per my post above I would then take off 25%, but when I went to sign off upon the work completion and go to pay, the dealer stated it is no charge. I told them I expected 25% off but ..free? They are already adjusting to the lock down so business is slow, but I suspect they are working hard to maintain the existing customers loyalty for when businesses begin to open up fully again. Nice touch!

My brake pads after 25,000 miles are doing great. They are at about 6 or 7. The pads start out at 10 and 11. No complaints here (no brake noise to date either). The battery system is doing well according to their tests.

I was a bit surprised that the service rep indicated he knew nothing about Subaru Ascent battery reputation. As I have posted elsewhere, the battery may be fine but it may be an issue with compatibility with the ongoing electrical demands even when the vehicle is shut down.

Packout,

That is extremely laudable! I am happy to hear your dealer is taking good care of their customers. Especially in a time like this, it shows true character. Sounds like they are taking charge!
There have been issues with the batteries in general. You are not the only one. It is something they are working on. When we replace our batteries here we like to use interstate. We do not seem to have any issues with those.

Good luck to you! Stay safe and stay healthy!

Dan

·
Administrator
12,146 Posts
HAPPY NOVEMBER!
Happy November, my friend! Thanks for all you and Liberty Subaru do for the community!!! I heard the great news that once again, Liberty Subaru will be a part of the 48hrs of Tristate Subaru Enthusiast Make-A-Wish Charity Drive!!! :love: How many years has it been now?

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Happy November, my friend! Thanks for all you and Liberty Subaru do for the community!!! I heard the great news that once again, Liberty Subaru will be a part of the 48hrs of Tristate Subaru Enthusiast Make-A-Wish Charity Drive!!! :love: How many years has it been now?

Yes! We certainly will. I have been going since 2011. I believe Liberty has been sponsoring since 2013. It has been a great ride!
I am excited for the 20th anniversary. Of course it is not going to be easy with what is going on but I am sure you guys will cook something up great for us to do safely!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.