Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name is Dan Meola. I am a sales manager here at Liberty Subaru. I have been with Liberty for 9 years now. I have been a Subaru fanatic for a little over 15 years now and have seen the passion and love that you all have for this brand. Just like you, I am a car enthusiast. I love all makes and models, but my true love and passion resides with Subaru- obviously:). I am truly fortunate to work for such a great brand that I love and stand behind.

I want to share the love with all of you now…. Pun intended :LOL:

Here is my offer, EXCLUSIVE TO YOU!

AscentForums Employee Price Program

• You will get ANY car at the price our employees (including myself) would pay. At this price, you are heavily below what any dealer or third party program may provide.
  • You will get a discount on vehicle accessories. The discount price will range anywhere between 15% and 20%.
  • You will get above book value on your trade in. This is contingent on condition of your vehicle. If the vehicle is up to par considering Carfax, paint condition, maintenance, tires, ding/dents, check engine lights, modifications, etc… I will do everything in my power to give you above what book value on the car is.
The purpose of this program is to simplify your purchase process and cut out the back and forth. I will make it easy and stress free for you to get an exceptional deal. I can't imagine another dealer beating my price by even $100. However, if you can provide a legitimate offer, lower than mine, I will beat it.
I am determined to do what ever I can to ensure this program works for everyone!

Due to NJ state legalities I cannot reference specifics of invoice or how far below/above one may be. For this information you must message me privately. However, If and when any of you purchase a vehicle from me, through this program, you are more than welcome to post that information on the forum!

APPLICABLE VEHICLES:
All new models - Except limited production models such as or similar to the STI S209/RA/Blue series/Yellow series, etc.
All Pre-owned and Certified Pre-owned models.

How to get started:
Please contact me via private message with all of your information and vehicle desired. Make sure to contact me directly to assure you get the appropriate price. This is truly a program I only provide for forum members.
If you have a vehicle you would like to trade, please send a vehicle identification number(VIN), mileage and current condition (anything noteworthy, as mentioned in the above program description).

I will update this thread as time progresses.
I am also here for any of you as a source of information or help. If any of you have questions about ANYTHING pertaining to my profession or something specific to Subaru I am here to help.

CURRENT UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 2021!!

■ Low financing on all 21' models.
■ Ascent - 0% up to 48 months - .90% up to 60 months - 1.49% up to 72 months
■ Crosstrek - .90% up to 48 months - 1.90% up to 72 months
Forester - 0% up to 36 months - .90% up to 48 months - 1.90% up to 72 months
■ Impreza - 0% up to 48 months - .90% up to 60 months - 1.49% up to 72 months
■ Legacy - 0% up to 63 months - .90% up to 72 months
Outback - 0% up to 48 months - .90% up to 60 months - 1.49% up to 72 months
■ WRX/STI - 2.49% up to 72 months

■ Low financing on all 22' models.
Outback - 1.90% up to 48 months - 2.49% up to 72 months
■ Legacy - 1.90% up to 48 months - 2.49% up to 72 months
■ Impreza - 1.90% up to 48 months - 2.49% up to 72 months
■ Ascent - 1.90% up to 48 months - 2.49% up to 72 months

Contact me for more information.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19 & OUR RESPONSE AT LIBERTY SUBARU

Liberty Subaru is now open according to our regular schedule, but continues to offer remote and "touchless" services. We continue to take the necessary steps to maintain a healthy environment, like disinfecting desks, chairs and other high touch points daily, using plastic steering wheel and shifter covers to minimize contact, and limiting the number of customers in our waiting areas.

Our Sales staff is available and the showroom is open from 9am-8pm, Monday through Friday, and 9am-6pm Saturday.

Our Parts & Service, and Express Service facilities are also open according to our regular schedule:

The main shop is open from 7:30am-6pm M, W, Th, & F, 7:30am-8pm on Tuesday, and 8am-3pm on Saturday.

The Express Service building is open from 7:30am-8pm M-F, and 8am-5pm on Saturday.

We continue to offer "contactless" drop off and pick up. To schedule an appointment, please visit www.libertysubaru.com/service/appointment.htm any time, or call 888-448-2715 between 7:30am - 6pm. Now is an excellent time to have your recalls taken care of, or have scheduled maintenance taken care of!

In an effort to ensure everyone's safety, we are requiring our staff to comply with these CDC recommended practices, and respectfully ask our customers to comply as well:
No physical contact, including shaking hands.
Maintain appropriate "social distance".
Wash hands frequently for a full 20 seconds.
When sneezing or coughing, back away and do so into your elbow.
Most importantly, IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.

For more information, please visit these websites:
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub

Our website is a helpful resource for researching vehicles, running payments, valuing trades, finding service/parts information, scheduling service appointments and communicating directly with the dealership.

·
Administrator
11,126 Posts
I wholeheartedly recommend Dan Meola and Liberty!!!

I wholeheartedly suggest that if you're anywhere near these guys, you talk to Dan!!! As a matter of fact, there are dozens of you in this very group who took my advice and did so, and reported back that you were quite happy!!! Some, who (like me) did 100-200 mile round trips to buy from them and thought it worth it!!!

It was on their front lawn that, at the seven mile mark, I did my first "off-roading" trip with my Ascent. :grin:

And more importantly, @Liberty Subaru was one of the reasons I became an Ambassador. Funny thing is, some people think I'm biased because I am an Ambassador. Truth is, I became an Ambassador because of the "bias" that Subaru of America, and Liberty Subaru created in me by how they've treated me as a customer from LONG before I applied to share the love as an Ambassador.

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wholeheartedly suggest that if you're anywhere near these guys, you talk to Dan!!! As a matter of fact, there are dozens of you in this very group who took my advice and did so, and reported back that you were quite happy!!! Some, who (like me) did 100-200 mile round trips to buy from them and thought it worth it!!!

It was on their front lawn that, at the seven mile mark, I did my first "off-roading" trip with my Ascent. :grin:

And more importantly, @Liberty Subaru was one of the reasons I became an Ambassador. Funny thing is, some people think I'm biased because I am an Ambassador. Truth is, I became an Ambassador because of the "bias" that Subaru of America, and Liberty Subaru created in me by how they've treated me as a customer from LONG before I applied to share the love as an Ambassador.

Thank you, Robert.
The weather was perfect that day. Your car was one of the first Ascents delivered that day! It was well worth the wait.

It's an awesome feeling building relationships like this with our clients.
Roberts advocation for Subaru and Liberty Subaru has been immeasurable and we can't thank him enough.
Thanks again!

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ugh ~400 miles away
We could make it worth the trip! We have had some of our clients drive from West Virginia, Virginia, Vermont, Massachusetts, etc.
If and when you're in the market just shoot me a message or give me a call!

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to get some information on 2019 grey ascent limited with or without moonroof package, any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hi Mochi,

I sent you a private message this morning. I was out of the dealership yesterday.

Thank you,

Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say that Dan is the man. I work for a company in NJ but live in N. KY. He responded quick, offered EXCELLENT pricing on the Ascent, AND a more than fair trade for my truck sight unseen. In the end the local dealer had an Ascent with the exact color/option combo and while they were higher on price (Dan rocks!) I was able to squeeze the difference out in the trade.

Will reach out to Dan first the next time I need a Subaru as it was by far a painless experience and he was quick/upfront about pricing and what he could and could not do. I wish all dealers were like this!

Thanks again Dan for the help!

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave and his 2019 Forester Touring in Crystal White Pearl.
What a beautiful car! Thank you for choosing Liberty Subaru, Dave. It was truly a pleasure working with you.
Good luck with the new car!
twospirits

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a 2020 Ascent through Dan last week. Very straightforward, gave me hard numbers immediately (very few dealers in my area would do that, and when they did, they were 1500 or 2000 higher on price.) The kicker was the very good value on my trade-in as well.

Dan is also responsive and answered some of my obscure questions (like if the auto-dimming exterior mirrors retained the heated mirror part of the limited trim -- they do).

The only way Dan could be better is if convinces Subaru to put the 6-speed manual in the Impreza. Then he gets to sell me another car.

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered a 2020 Ascent through Dan last week. Very straightforward, gave me hard numbers immediately (very few dealers in my area would do that, and when they did, they were 1500 or 2000 higher on price.) The kicker was the very good value on my trade-in as well.

Dan is also responsive and answered some of my obscure questions (like if the auto-dimming exterior mirrors retained the heated mirror part of the limited trim -- they do).

The only way Dan could be better is if convinces Subaru to put the 6-speed manual in the Impreza. Then he gets to sell me another car.

Thank you for the kind words, Pete.
I will get to work on this 6 speed manual transmission in the Impreza!!!!

·
Administrator
11,126 Posts
Can't wait to see you all on August 1st, on the start of our epic journey!!! It seems only fitting to start such a momentous journey at the place where all my Ascent Adventures started!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts