Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the picture with Subaru Ascent on the lift? I wonder how the Jpipe, front pipe, mid-pipe and exhaust look like compare to Forester XT?
Also are there plastic panel to help aero dynamics on the side?

Thanks
SY

·
Registered
492 Posts
Does anyone have the picture with Subaru Ascent on the lift? I wonder how the Jpipe, front pipe, mid-pipe and exhaust look like compare to Forester XT?
Also are there plastic panel to help aero dynamics on the side?

Thanks
SY
Does this help? It's not a photo but it should give you a good idea how it looks to compare to the Forester.

I want to say I saw an actual photo of the undercarriage in my research but I can't find it now if I did. Maybe Robert.Mauro saw it too and could help.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this help? It's not a photo but it should give you a good idea how it looks to compare to the Forester.

I want to say I saw an actual photo of the undercarriage in my research but I can't find it now if I did. Maybe Robert.Mauro saw it too and could help.
Wow! This is awesome, they are similar to Forester XT set up.
We will probably have more aftermarket support if some parts are interchangeable.

Thanks again for the picutre

SY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.