Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

So I've been to two dealerships in the Dallas Fort Worth area and got prices on the ASCENT TOURING. One gave me a price of 49k with accessories worth 3k so the total was 53k (incl TTL). The other only had me pre-order but would not give me an official quote. I added it up came out to 47465 incl accessories exluding taxes. The dearlership's in the DFW area non are offering any discounts. Is this a reasonable price for the TOURING trim? Thanks in advance for your inputs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hear you man. I'd rather drive a little trip to another dealer nearby it also depends where you lives. May I know which 2 dealerships you visited?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You should look at the VIP pricing threads. When I got my Ascent the dealers were not wanting to discount at all. The VIP pricing really helped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You should look at the VIP pricing threads. When I got my Ascent the dealers were not wanting to discount at all. The VIP pricing really helped.
Another option would be to get a basic membership with Costco. I used Costco to get my 2020 Ascent Touring, loaded, at $500 less than invoice without any negotiation needed. A really pleasant car buying experience.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
FYI you can find VIP pricing 2% under invoice which might get you a little more off. But Costco is easy if you are a member.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts