Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here seeking recommendations about seat covers.

I recently bought an Ascent Premium 8-passenger and would like to put on seat covers so that the original cloth seats do not get too dirty. For the bench seats in the second and third row, are there good alternatives to what Subaru provides? For the front driver and passenger seats, any suggestions about good suitable seat covers?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I wanted something that protected while also being easy to install or remove for those times I'm 'showing off'. I went with these up front;
Front seat covers

And these for the rear;
Rear seat protectors

They look really good, can hardly tell the front ones are there. The rear ones keep the grand kids from funking up the seats too quickly while allowing us to remove them when driving adults around. I'll take photos of them installed and post tomorrow, however, scroll down on the links to view photos that reviewers posted in the meantime.

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is my first post here seeking recommendations about seat covers.

I recently bought an Ascent Premium 8-passenger and would like to put on seat covers so that the original cloth seats do not get too dirty. For the bench seats in the second and third row, are there good alternatives to what Subaru provides? For the front driver and passenger seats, any suggestions about good suitable seat covers?

Your help is greatly appreciated!
I would suggest you visit www.carid.com I've bought seat covers from that site before. Just enter in your year, make and model and you get a nice list of curated selections. They have both custom fitted and more universal fitted covers.
Custom fitted just takes a bit longer to arrive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.