Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to purchase an Ascent touring and am not getting anything lower that $500 off MSRP. I want to find out what are the prices you've paid, any one paid at or below invoice here? What dealerships? Most local dealerships have touring in stock. Thanks. BTW I'm new to the forum and I first topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in Richmond, VA and just ordered a touring with Reynolds Subaru in Orange, VA. A bit of a drive but Logan made it worth it. I initially ordered a blue limited 6/8 with delivery in Aug, but after test driving a grey touring I changed my mind and will get one in Sept...hoping for a month early. I could only get $750 off MSRP in Richmond. I promised Logan not to share my deal, but talk to him and see what he can do for you to see if the drive is worth it. The people there are super nice too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in Richmond, VA and just ordered a touring with Reynolds Subaru in Orange, VA. A bit of a drive but Logan made it worth it. I initially ordered a blue limited 6/8 with delivery in Aug, but after test driving a grey touring I changed my mind and will get one in Sept...hoping for a month early. I could only get $750 off MSRP in Richmond. I promised Logan not to share my deal, but talk to him and see what he can do for you to see if the drive is worth it. The people there are super nice too!
Thanks for the info. I'll contact Logan. Richmond is not that far if I can get a deal ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Logan is in Orange, VA, looks a little closer traveling there than from DC than traveling to Richmond. You can email him at lfincham at reynoldsgmsubaru dot com. Reynolds Subaru...they even include a dealership lifetime powertrain guarantee.

·
Registered
597 Posts
You can also call around and see if anyone will do VIP pricing which is Invoice -2%. This way the price is already negotiated and even if you drive a bit the savings will be worth it!

While it would be a drive from DC you might want to call some of the dealers around Baltimore. I know Jones Junction in Bel Air will honor VIP and Hunt Valley Subaru will as well.

What trim and options are you looking to get?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Look into the Costco Auto Program! I was able to get about $2800 off the MSRP of my Touring with this. If you're not a costco member it's worth it to become one just for the savings on the auto program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts