• 51 - 55

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • 55+

Votes: 74 28.0%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
29 chiming in. Was looking at Outbacks for a hot minute and with the wife and kiddo, we have a lot of crap so the Ascent seems like what we needed. I can't wait.

Reactions: jakeandbella

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I get the impression that I'm one of the younger Ascent owners. I'm 32. Are there any demographic studies out? Purely curious.
31 - 2 cats and a gf :)

Should we make this thread a Poll with age ranges?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Are there any demographic studies out? Purely curious.
The AVERAGE age of Subaru owners in general is 55 years old. We already know this.

Which means the chart here is sort of skewed ... half my Ascents have been sold to customers who are buying them due to needing transport for grand children.

·
Registered
59 Posts
55 here. Got my first Subaru at 22 however. Last one was a '16 3.6 Outback but I wanted taller and stronger.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm 32 with a wife. No kids, no pets. Future proofed for down the road. I am tall and keep my seat all the way back so I enjoy cars with extra leg room and cargo space for home depot runs.

·
Registered
235 Posts
@Carl Abrams, just your average Subaru owner, double nickels here, wife (54), one son (26) and his fiance(23). This is our 3rd Subaru and it's the best one yet! :smile:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm 32, we have a 4 year old and twins due in February!

Reactions: Karen in AZ

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm 32, we have a 4 year old and twins due in February!
You youngsters got it all!! 71 with a 69 year old wife and still looking at the ascent! Drove the touring model "again" yesterday and just love it! As I said to the young salesman, "there is nothing to dislike about this car". Well, the price of course. After the test drive, I went inside and sat again in a new touring forester. I told the salesman, I love them both, and he said, "you can't go wrong with either of them". He is absolutely right! The Ascent is perfect for a young couple with kids or dogs, or an old couple who needs comfort for 8-10 hour road trips. We are going to buy one of these vehicles before Dec. 31st - but I can't say which one yet. You know my story!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.