Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We started watching the second season of Animal Planet's "Amanda To The Rescue" last night. Her new CWP Limited was featured in a lot of the scenes transporting dogs for her non profit Panda Paws Pet Rescue business for special needs animals in Washington State.

In the first 2 episodes that we watched, the Ascent got a lot of air time, could almost call it a co-star.

I wonder if she knows about the rear gate thing ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The new show The Unicorn one of the families drives an Ascent. It seems like Subaru is starting to sponsor family shows so we will probably see more of them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We started watching the second season of Animal Planet's "Amanda To The Rescue" last night. Her new CWP Limited was featured in a lot of the scenes transporting dogs for her non profit Panda Paws Pet Rescue business for special needs animals in Washington State.

In the first 2 episodes that we watched, the Ascent got a lot of air time, could almost call it a co-star.

I wonder if she knows about the rear gate thing ?
HA! I saw that Ascent on the road out here in Washington. I didn't know what was going on with that panda color scheme. I just looked up Panda Paws and she lives 5 miles down the road from me.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HA! I saw that Ascent on the road out here in Washington. I didn't know what was going on with that panda color scheme. I just looked up Panda Paws and she lives 5 miles down the road from me.
That Panda paint job must have been done after the episodes we watched because her Ascent was solid white on those shows. I'll look for that as the season goes on.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That Panda paint job must have been done after the episodes we watched because her Ascent was solid white on those shows. I'll look for that as the season goes on.
Interesting. Yeah, must've been filmed a while ago. I saw a white Ascent painted (decals?) like a panda bear that said "Panda Paws" on the side.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a vinal wrap, showed up in the 4th episode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts