Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Numbers dont lie!

Just saying I've seen 2 lambo's since buying my Ascent, and only 1 other Ascent. It won't last long so enjoy your baller status!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have seen several Bulls around Denver, I have only seen one Ascent. I expect that proportion to rapidly change in the next few months.

Since you can't look to the left, the right, the rear view and the front without seeing ....

(1) Impreza
(1) Crosstrek
(1) Legacy
(1) Forester
(3) Outbacks.

Then of course the odd (vapin') WRX-STI morph....mixed in. Oh - right - (6) Jeeps and (3) lifted "Coal Rollers" with stacks. (well usually (1) stack the size of trash barrel)

I expect to see an Ascent every time I look around here in few months.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I agree, they are just ramping up to more. I have only seen 3 Ascents besides my own and I enjoy seeing them. I think all of them have been Limited so far, maybe 1 Touring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't seen a single one on the road in the St. Paul, MN area. Saw one at my neighbor's (visiting relative), but that was because they were a dealer from Indiana so technically still not local.

·
Registered
235 Posts
In a month of ownership I have yet to see another Ascent in the Orlando area besides the dealership, I feel exclusive lol!

Yeah, I've only seen a CWP Limited on the east side of town, one time. Speaking of ones at the dealership, Mastro had 12 on the lot/front row, when I drove by yesterday. I was shocked to see so many in one place.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It does give you a sense of just how MANY cars of a model must be out there when you actually see them all the time (in my area, Highlanders and MDXs are like every other SUV you see on the road).

·
Registered
141 Posts
In a month of ownership I have yet to see another Ascent in the Orlando area besides the dealership, I feel exclusive lol!

Yeah, I've only seen a CWP Limited on the east side of town, one time. Speaking of ones at the dealership, Mastro had 12 on the lot/front row, when I drove by yesterday. I was shocked to see so many in one place.

Yup about 12 and most of them are limiteds! When we purchased they only had ours and one other then the following week poof a dozen more showed up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've seen three out in the wild. The first one caught my attention and here I am. The second one is an advertisement vehicle with signs on the side that say this is the new Subaru Ascent. Last one was yesterday at the local YMCA. The Ascent definitely seems rare, however the dealers here can't keep them on the lot, so it's a bit of a mystery why I never see them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Funny, because they seem to be following me around.

Saw a red one in a parking garage in Boston a few weeks ago, then a gray one on the road a few days later. Then on my trip across country I saw a red one on the road in New England, as well as white ones parked in Tennessee and Arizona! The CWP Touring (the model I have on order) in Nashville made me particularly jealous.

And in this timeframe I’ve seen 0 Lambos!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I've seen a few near me already and last night Subaru had an event at the Baltimore National Aquarium and I saw 4 in the same parking garage where I parked. Never mind the 4 Subaru had sitting outside for people to check out.

Also finally got a look at the trailer hitch which I'm still waiting to be installed. as they had one there all hooked up to tow and I agree with the plastic cover off it is a mess near the trailer hitch.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have seen only one Ascent in central PA area before we got ours and since then haven't seen another one. My local dealer was saying they are hot cake and sold everything and new load is coming...I wonder all the sales were from out of state. But, again they are still sitting at MSRP and I bought from VA:tango_face_wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts