Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please direct me to correct thread, if I'm out of order.

I'm seeking some Accent for my Ascent via some rumble can Plasti Dip! It's a white premium Ru, and I'm going to make an attempt on blacking out the wheels. If it goes well, I'm thinking some Plasti striping is also on the agenda.

Anyway, if anybody has advice on this, please post a reply. I have the feeling if the Plasti is as good/easy as the youtubers make it seem, my Ascent Accent could grow into many different experiments. I've always enjoyed spray painting stuff! Who could have imagined that you could peel it back off and try again!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like you'll be the first on this, @bkreese! Please let us how it works for you, as I've thought of doing some Plasti Dip design to tie together my car and trailer.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
I bought the automotive Plasti-Dip to use on my car to turn all the satin and chrome stuff to deep red. Haven't done it yet, but will follow along. In the Crosstrek forums, you can find a lot of people who Plasti-Dip everything.

Anyway, I just wanted to make you aware that they actually have automotive Plasti-Dip (same company, same brand, etc).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts