Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I bought the same LP Aventure Lift Kit and wheels/tires Alan has, but the Lemmon Avenue Sewell Subaru I bought my Ascent from will not install them. I know Alan's dealership (Houston?) did install his. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place in Dallas I can take my Ascent? It was bought in May 2019 and has 3,000 miles.

Thank you for any help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I bought the same LP Aventure Lift Kit and wheels/tires Alan has, but the Lemmon Avenue Sewell Subaru I bought my Ascent from will not install them. I know Alan's dealership (Houston?) did install his. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place in Dallas I can take my Ascent? It was bought in May 2019 and has 3,000 miles.

Thank you for any help
I just bought a 20 from Brandom Tomes (even though I live 2 miles from Sewell, they couldn't get close to the pricing I got driving all the way to McKinney). They will install any LP Adventure equipment and seem very knowledgeable about it. They are installing wheels and Falken tires I am having shipped there from Tirerack in a couple of weeks, but went with sizes that didn't require a lift.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just bought a 20 from Brandom Tomes (even though I live 2 miles from Sewell, they couldn't get close to the pricing I got driving all the way to McKinney). They will install any LP Adventure equipment and seem very knowledgeable about it. They are installing wheels and Falken tires I am having shipped there from Tirerack in a couple of weeks, but went with sizes that didn't require a lift.
Thank you for the help. I'll look into working with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts