Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven’t seen any Ascents in the wild yet. Where we seeing them? (NJ)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Saw a handful headed north from the factory off 65 today on trucks. Hopefully headed to some waiting Owners on here...

·
Registered
292 Posts
My brother saw one in a pretty bad accident on the I-5 in California yesterday, near Stockton? If true, that's a shame because the person must have just gotten the car. Hope everyone's safe.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the worst. I'm paranoid about accidents now because I don't want to deal with a rental for 4+ months while I'm wait-listed for a factory order.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still impatiently looking. Haven’t seen any on the turnpike, parkway, or other highways.

Not going to lie, I do a double take looking at the Kia SUV, that one has a large black grille in the front too.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I saw one today in Columbus, Ga. I was the crazy stalker lady who asked the lady driving when she got it and if she preordered! No, she didn’t...she walked in and bought it. It was a white Touring. Loved the inside but not sold on the white as it looked like a Government vehicle. But I was happy to see the inside in person as it’s what I ordered but haven’t seen it in person til today. As for my car, well it’s no where to be found still. No date, not a VON or a VIN. Beginning to lose hope!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts