Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My homelink has worked for over 18 months. I left my home; the garage door closed and the compass was visible; I returned 20 minutes later and the garage door would not open and the compass is no longer visible. The dealer suggested checking the wires, which are all intact, and then suggested brining the vehicle in for service. Any guesses on why there is no power to the mirror and compass? Any advice on where to look to restore that power? Is there a setting on the dash that I may have accidentally bumped to turn the power off?

·
Administrator
10,206 Posts
My homelink has worked for over 18 months. I left my home; the garage door closed and the compass was visible; I returned 20 minutes later and the garage door would not open and the compass is no longer visible. The dealer suggested checking the wires, which are all intact, and then suggested brining the vehicle in for service. Any guesses on why there is no power to the mirror and compass? Any advice on where to look to restore that power? Is there a setting on the dash that I may have accidentally bumped to turn the power off?
Possibly a blown fuse, or, the mirror itself died. I've seen one other mirror die so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts