Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ascent 2020 Premium 8-passenger with Option Package 12 (MSRP $1,460) and Popular Package # 4 (ext auto dim mirror, rear bumper cover, all weather floor liners, rear seat back protector, tonneau cover, cargo tray).

Selling price $32,720. OTD $34,500.

How is this price?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, SkiPro3. That is good to know. I needed a car urgently to replace a totaled car and did not have much time to check prices.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ascent 2020 Premium 8-passenger with Option Package 12 (MSRP $1,460) and Popular Package # 4 (ext auto dim mirror, rear bumper cover, all weather floor liners, rear seat back protector, tonneau cover, cargo tray).

How is this price?
outdoor price 34,000 US dollars Which dealer are you in and which region

·
Registered
2 Posts
This sounds so good and now I’m thinking I may need to work harder! I agreed to paying 37k for the premium 7 seater with option 12 and the tow package. Plus 0% finance. Now I’m thinking this doesn’t sound like a good deal. What do you think and what should I try for.

·
Registered
8 Posts

How is this price?
to normalize against different feature combinations.. is that price essentially $5k below MSRP?

thanks
Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts