Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering adding the All weather mats. From their description it appears these mats are fixed to the floor. Anyone have these? Think I cold get them after market as opposed to the ones that slide around? Not sure if the $100+ price is worth it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
They are kinda thin and doesn't look like it will provide much protection if you bring a lot of snow in.
Might be better off with WetherTech, might not fit as well as the subaru ones since Subaru are nice and flexible, but guessing they provide more protection.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Considering adding the All weather mats. From their description it appears these mats are fixed to the floor. Anyone have these? Think I cold get them after market as opposed to the ones that slide around? Not sure if the $100+ price is worth it.

I bought the Subaru ones and will be replacing them with Weathertechs when they are available (8-10 weeks) seems to be the canned ETA response. If you don't mind using the standard carpet mats in the meantime then hold off on the subaru mats.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like the mats just fine; definitely more than the carpet mats. They are not fixed to the floor and can be removed easily. The rear mats don't have much of a lip but if you kick off your shoes before getting in you should be fine. If you want more protection I'm sure the weathertech ones will have a bigger lip.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I bought the all weather mats as a temporary solution until some aftermarket ones are available. Much like others have mentioned they're rather thin and the lip is rather low. It'll catch small spills but dont count on it catching much else in the lip.

If you can get them for a good cost it'll be worthwhile until you can find something better.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I think they are decent, but definitely not as good as Weathertechs as others have mentioned. If you get them at cost/invoice or buy on sale on the parts websites, I'd say go for it especially if you don't want to spend extra on the Weathertech ones yet.'

The lips on them are low as others have mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts