Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a single one yet on the Pittsburgh area. Anyone else see any?

Kind or related, I was driving yesterday and was passed by a custom Subaru Impreza WRX. The car started passing me and slowed down right beside me. I saw 3 of the 4 (minus the driver) all gawking at my Ascent. Two of them even stuck their heads out of the vehicle.

·
Registered
253 Posts

Kind or related, I was driving yesterday and was passed by a custom Subaru Impreza WRX. The car started passing me and slowed down right beside me. I saw 3 of the 4 (minus the driver) all gawking at my Ascent. Two of them even stuck their heads out of the vehicle.
Zero in the Denver area

·
Registered
73 Posts
Haven’t seen a single one in the NY/NJ area. I have a black touring on order and the only one I’ve seen is the one I test drove in the dealership. I’ve been kind of hoping I see one in the wild in order to get my impression of it driving around, but no luck yet

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nothing yet in Boulder, CO area (but I know a few are out there).

·
Registered
74 Posts
We live in Las Vegas, NV. On July 3rd a black Touring model parked next to my Sienna. I wanted to see the owner... no luck. Yesterday, I while driving, I was next to a red Premium. I rolled down the window and yelled how they liked it... they love it. Gave the a thumbs and told them I had one on order.

·
Registered
334 Posts
None in Salt Lake. I know there are several people on the forum from this area but I haven't seen them or other Ascents either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
...I've seen two in my area, but ours hasn't been delivered just yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Zero in Central Florida so far. But my dealership said I was the second person to take delivery of an Ascent so I know there's at least one other car out there somewhere! I am having a ton of fun driving mine. Nobody has asked about it (except family/friends) but this isn't a huge Subaru town. (Yet. But it should be.)

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.