Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these in the back cargo area along with a net and a few other accessories I got when purchasing the car. I can’t see them “missing” from anywhere in the car, so I’m not sure what they are or where they came from.

There is a number on them but a google search turned up nothing. They also have LH and RH, which I assume is left and right hand.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
They look to be outside trim from somewhere. You should call up your dealer's part dept and give them those part numbers and just let them look it up for you. Not very often we're able to stump Google, LOL!

Part numbers according to what's stamped on them:
91111XC02B
91111XC03B

Good luck and if you remember, let us know what they end up being. Now I'm curious as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you Ascent come with a cargo cover? If so they may be the body inserts for the cargo cover. They are used when you stow the cargo cover you can fill the holes that the cargo cover fits into.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's hard to tell without anything for scale, but by any chance do you have the splash guards?
Yes, it did come with the splash guards, so that’s a possibility. I didn’t get a chance to go out and look tonight, but I’m thinking that might be what they are. They look a like like that diagram you provided

·
Administrator
11,129 Posts
Spare parts no longer needed.

It is the parts that were pulled to install the splash guards. There's a corner cap on each side that gets removed. You can see it on page 2 of the install instructions that @rockthebeef posted above.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts