Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight when I got home there was a Subaru box on my porch with a Dyson v7 in it. The card said thanks for you loyalty. I have been looking at one of these for a while.

·
Registered
19 Posts
On my 4 Subaru, converted some family and friends and no vacuum for me. What's a guy got to do.

It seems somewhat common for Subaru to send gifts out. My sales person gave me a couple hundred on a card to use at the dealership for services or parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I received some LED warning flares and an escape tool to break the window and cut the seat belt. Safety is good, but do they know something I don't? Oh, and an umbrella and an insulated cup. The cup is wide enough to not wiggle around in the cup holders too much. Hopefully that is the only one of the gifts I will use.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nothing for me either from Subaru.

This is our 4th Subaru from the same dealer.

One WRX, 2 Outbacks and now the Ascent.

Plus my daughter has purchased two Outbacks from the same dealer.

So 6 total from my family in the last 10 years.

Come on Subaru!

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
I haven’t received any bling from Subaru either after buying three cars from the same dealership - guess I’ll buy a Honda next time, but only if they commit beforehand to giving me some “free” stuff. I wonder if not buying any of the add-ons they try to sell you, plus not financing the purchase makes you persona non grata when it comes to sending out the vacuum cleaners?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've read where many of the gifts are dealership dependent. If your dealership participates, you may get something. No dyson here, unfortunately, but I did get an Ascent cargo bag while waiting for my pre-order.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a $8.74 check from the dealership. What a Kickback!

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I bought my 2017 Outback Touring edition I did receive a Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker III and it sounds great!!! However, this past June I purchased a 2019 Ascent from the same dealer and I’ve received nada!!! But, that’s alright, I love my Ascent and that’s plenty good enough for me. In fact, I’m getting ready to hitch my Vistabule to my Ascent in a couple of weeks and head south to Edisto Island SC and escape from this western PA. winter weather. The Ascent is awsome anytime and even more so when towing my Vistabule, it’s a great combo.

·
Registered
275 Posts
A couple months after I put in my pre-order, they sent me the large tote bag. Which now fits conveniently in the trunk compartment under the floor and used for items bought from Costco.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've read where many of the gifts are dealership dependent. If your dealership participates, you may get something. No dyson here, unfortunately, but I did get an Ascent cargo bag while waiting for my pre-order.
These gifts actually have nothing to do with the dealership. Its 100% from Subaru of America. I assume they are random gift, but I don't know for sure. This is my 4th Subaru and this is the only time I've received anything. I got the Subaru Tote bag a few months back.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I recieved a tote in the mail after I placed my pre order for an Ascent Touring. It is really handy to hold my reusable shopping bags.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Trey, we preordered the Subaru Ascent Touring, added weather tech mats, tow hitch, seat back guards and tray, paid cash $53k out the door. Keep in mind CT has crazy taxes on everything but air

·
Registered
418 Posts
I get stuff free from Subaru all the time, but I'm an Ambassador, so there's that ;)

That said, for any of y'all in the northern VA, western Maryland, eastern WV area, I'd be pleased as punch to share whatever bling I have from the Ambassador program with ya, and hang and geek out over cars at the same time. Now none if it'll be as cool as a Dyson vacuum, but hey, it's free all the same. :D Just PM me.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Trey, we preordered the Subaru Ascent Touring, added weather tech mats, tow hitch, seat back guards and tray, paid cash $53k out the door. Keep in mind CT has crazy taxes on everything but air
You deserve a lot of gifts. :grin::grin:

btw, CT car tax (6.35%; 7.75% for $50K+) is similar like Texas (6.25%).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.