Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new Samsung S9 several weeks ago and ever since then anyone whom I speaking to through Bluetooth says I sound like I’m in a “wind tunnel”. They can barely hear me. This did not happen using my old HTC phone. Any suggestions?? Probably not a Subaru issue, but just curious if anyone else is having this issue.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I've always been connected via USB so I can use Android Auto. But it's clear as day on the phone with my S9+

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm using an S8 and have had no problems connecting Bluetooth but it's next to impossible to connect via USB and Android Auto. Attempting with a different cable tomorrow.

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
I'm using an S8 and have had no problems connecting Bluetooth but it's next to impossible to connect via USB and Android Auto. Attempting with a different cable tomorrow.
I had a Note 8, and it was the cable. If you find my post on this issue, you will see the cables that I tested that work with the Note 8, thusly, they'll work with the S8, since the lack of stylus is irrelevant. :tango_face_wink:

My personal fav is the ProClips slide in wired mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.