Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don’t know how well their seatback protectors are but I do have a set of their mats for my Grand Cherokee and I couldnt be happier with their quality so I am will to venture out on a limb and say the protector will work very well and last.

·
Registered
411 Posts
i'll probably be buying these:

Brica Deluxe Kick Mats, 2 Count because my son is still rear facing, and he LOVES to kick his feet and I would love to keep my leather protected from his Fred Flinstone feet!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes my kids love to kick their dirty shoes all over the seat backs of our cars, especially in the winter with their bulky winter boots! I ordered 2 of the Weathertech's, let's see how they do. I will post pics.

·
Registered
141 Posts
To minimize the kicking, I suggest you get the kids footrest. I have the KneedGuard footrest
Looks interesting, but like my car seat mat concerns how will do they secure under the mat and would it create any indentations? I am very concern with that especially because our seats where reupholstered to leather (100%) instead of a leather/synthetic that most companies use in especially in the high wear areas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts