Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are about to buy a magnetite gray/black interior 8 passenger with option package 12, including rear bumper protector, splash guards, auto dimming exterior mirrors and all weather floor mats. We also will have the trailer hitch and crossbars factory installed. I am super excited about what will be my 4th suby. My first was an SVX when and right now my husband and I have two Outbacks. Any advice for a soon-to-be Ascent owner???? I have been fielding offers for about a week and the best quote I have so far is $33,323 not including dealer fees and sales tax.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We are about to buy a magnetite gray/black interior 8 passenger with option package 12, including rear bumper protector, splash guards, auto dimming exterior mirrors and all weather floor mats. We also will have the trailer hitch and crossbars factory installed. I am super excited about what will be my 4th suby. My first was an SVX when and right now my husband and I have two Outbacks. Any advice for a soon-to-be Ascent owner???? I have been fielding offers for about a week and the best quote I have so far is $33,323 not including dealer fees and sales tax.
If you have kids, do a lot of outdoor activities, or live in a snowy area the all weather floor mats may disappoint. They don't cover nearly as well as I would have expected. I'm probably going to have to go for aftermarket (WeatherTech) mats which I use in the Outback and are great.

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I purchased a new Ascent Touring model in 2019. Now I realize that this rig is not that great. Gas mileage is awful! You can’t leave tailgate open while camping as it runs the battery dead after 5 hrs or if you open the back often between driving the car. Third row head rests are dangerous for my 8 yr old grandson. When headrest is raised there is a gap! Back of child’s head hits on bars!!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts
Chris, all of those things have solutions....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts