Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Found this video this morning and thought of update here, but then I saw this thread :tango_face_wink:
Looks like the review videos will come more. But, I'm waiting for the Alex on Autos review and he don't do it unless the Ascent is officially on roads.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Found this video this morning and thought of update here, but then I saw this thread :tango_face_wink:
Looks like the review videos will come more. But, I'm waiting for the Alex on Autos review and he don't do it unless the Ascent is officially on roads.
Official reviews are on an embargo until Monday.

So it will be a doozy starting next week reading/watching/listening to all the "experts" take on the Ascent.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Official reviews are on an embargo until Monday.

So it will be a doozy starting next week reading/watching/listening to all the "experts" take on the Ascent.
Why, what’s the deal with Monday?
Subaru and most auto manufacturers often have media events where they invite columnists, youtubers, etc to test out new vehicles. Those manf. Embargo reviews until a set date so they all come out at the same time. From Subaru’s side I imagine it helps with marketing readiness and making sure one skewed review that comes out early doesn’t overtake all the others. We all have our favorite sources for reviews and I evens the playing field for all outlets someone too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts