Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the Ru, but hopeful to find some brethren of the mod.

First, I can't find quality seat covers! Anybody? Wet Okole said "Ascent . . . what?????." Then, they said they didn't have anyway to figure out unless someone would "lend" them an Ascent.

Anyway, how about tow hook? Can that go on Ascent? (I found what appears to be the tow hook cover on rear bumper - Front?)

Just wondering if this forum has the answers.

Thank you.

B

·
Registered
240 Posts
New to the Ru, but hopeful to find some brethren of the mod.

First, I can't find quality seat covers! Anybody? Wet Okole said "Ascent . . . what?????." Then, they said they didn't have anyway to figure out unless someone would "lend" them an Ascent.

Anyway, how about tow hook? Can that go on Ascent? (I found what appears to be the tow hook cover on rear bumper - Front?)

Just wondering if this forum has the answers.

Thank you.

B
It seems that most seat cover manufacturers need to get their hands on an Ascent so that they can get custom measurements. They need to be precision-measured so as not to interfere with air bags. Hopefully soon, I'd like some decent looking ones myself.

Can't help you with the tow hook, sorry!

And welcome to the forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.