Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to hand out a great big atta boy to the Grand Junction CO Subaru dealer. Generally over the years I have not trusted dealers of any kind. Well I finally found one that is excellent. More especially their service and parts department, they are super, they just cover your with customer service that's above and beyond. Thank you all for renewing my faith.
We see many (mostly warranted) complaints about dealers. Just thought I would give the whole dealership a pat on the back, as opposed to a kick in the butt!!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I wish to hand out a great big atta boy to the Grand Junction CO Subaru dealer. Generally over the years I have not trusted dealers of any kind. Well I finally found one that is excellent. More especially their service and parts department, they are super, they just cover your with customer service that's above and beyond. Thank you all for renewing my faith.
We see many (mostly warranted) complaints about dealers. Just thought I would give the whole dealership a pat on the back, as opposed to a kick in the butt!!
good to know. Just curious, are they an independent dealer or are they part of auto nation?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My experience with my local dealership has been outstanding. Stewart Subaru in Yakima, WA. Proud owner (I actually put just my wife's name on the car title) of 2019 Ascent Limited since August 2018 now with 15,000+ miles. Since we plan on keeping this vehicle until it dies, I paid for lifetime oil change. No appointment needed. Done inside of half hour. Also paid for 2x a year detailing. Excellent results with free loaner while our vehicle is being serviced. Friendly and efficient staff. Haven't had any problem with the vehicle so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.