Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought our Ascent touring on Saturday. The very next day, all the dashboard alerts came on - eyesight off, lane assist off, brake, cruise control, etc. It still drove ok so we took it back to the dealership the next day, Monday. Today (Tuesday), they said the oil was overfilled so it set off a sensor. They did an oil change and road test and all the lights are still on so they need to run additional tests. Has anyone had this experience?? Disappointing to say the least.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
Bought our Ascent touring on Saturday. The very next day, all the dashboard alerts came on - eyesight off, lane assist off, brake, cruise control, etc. It still drove ok so we took it back to the dealership the next day, Monday. Today (Tuesday), they said the oil was overfilled so it set off a sensor. They did an oil change and road test and all the lights are still on so they need to run additional tests. Has anyone had this experience?? Disappointing to say the least.
If you look through the Complaints and Issues forum you will find others with a similar issue. Though I don't remember the exact cause, I believe it was a loose/bad transmission wiring harness or a transmission sensor issue. I'm sure others with more direct knowledge of this problem will respond to your post.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had that happen to me, my car was parked outside in a parking lot and the sun shined directly on the windshield for awhile. Turned the car on and it lite up like a Xmas tree. Was told that the eye sight might have had an issue. And of course went to take it in after I turned it off and turned it back on it was fine. Didn’t throw a code at the dealer and it’s never happened again. Hope they figure it out for ya!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you get to the end of this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.