Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally brought home our Ascent yesterday! It’s absolutely more than I imagined and is soooo much fun getting to drive and explore! Could not be happier with our purchase!

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Wooohooo congrats!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Happy for you, but the pics of your car won’t display for me...
I've noticed this too on this forum.

I like the color. Tried to talk my wife into white but she wanted the ABP which I also like so wasn't a huge issue for me. Glad you like it. Worth the wait then?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy for you, but the pics of your car won’t display for me...
I've noticed this too on this forum.

I like the color. Tried to talk my wife into white but she wanted the ABP which I also like so wasn't a huge issue for me. Glad you like it. Worth the wait then?
So worth the wait! I loved the ABP in pictures but without seeing in person I just went safe and chose the CWP! The wait is torture but the end result is sweet!

·
Registered
235 Posts
So worth the wait!...The wait is torture but the end result is sweet!
I couldn't agree with you more! Congrats on your new Ascent! :smile:

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Touring CWP
170 Posts
Congrats! We'll hopefully have our CWP Touring in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
932 Posts
We finally brought home our Ascent yesterday! It’s absolutely more than I imagined and is soooo much fun getting to drive and explore! Could not be happier with our purchase!
Congrats!

Tried to talk my wife into white but she wanted the ABP which I also like so wasn't a huge issue for me. Glad you like it. Worth the wait then?
Nothing wrong with a Bluebaru :) My co-worker just recently placed an order for ABP. I'm still leaning towards Black, personally.

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ended up with the dark gray. I really wanted blue, but not the ivory interior. With my luck that will be a 2020 option.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts