Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru ascent 2019 Turing black
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
сегодня поехал в сервис сделать кондиционер. дул теплый воздух. пробил вин код и нашел наконечник на трубке кондиционера. Обратил внимание на трубку - утечка фреона была. Сняли, припаяли, поставили и заправили, все работает. ремонт стоил 165 долларов.

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,022 Posts
Courtesy of Google Translate:

"Today I went to the service to make air conditioning. warm air blew. broke the wine code and found the tip on the air conditioner tube. I noticed the tube - there was a leak of freon. Removed, soldered, installed and refueled, everything works. the repair cost $ 165"

·
Registered
748 Posts
Courtesy of Google Translate:

"Today I went to the service to make air conditioning. warm air blew. broke the wine code and found the tip on the air conditioner tube. I noticed the tube - there was a leak of freon. Removed, soldered, installed and refueled, everything works. the repair cost $ 165"
For a second there I thought we got hacked 😆

·
Administrator
10,446 Posts
сегодня поехал в сервис сделать кондиционер. дул теплый воздух. пробил вин код и нашел наконечник на трубке кондиционера. Обратил внимание на трубку - утечка фреона была. Сняли, припаяли, поставили и заправили, все работает. ремонт стоил 165 долларов. View attachment 13098 View attachment 13099
There was a recall on one of the AC pipes for various Ascents. I wonder if that was your issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts