Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to get the Aha Radio App to work consistently? I've had problems with it on my 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Subarus, and now my new 2019 Ascent. On the rare occasion that it does work, I really like it. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, deleted the Starlink application data in the Starlink app, and even created a new Aha account. All the other Starlink apps are working just fine, it's just this pesky Aha app.

BTW, I'm running the latest version of iOS on an Apple iPhone X.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone been able to get the Aha Radio App to work consistently? I've had problems with it on my 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Subarus, and now my new 2019 Ascent. On the rare occasion that it does work, I really like it. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app, deleted the Starlink application data in the Starlink app, and even created a new Aha account. All the other Starlink apps are working just fine, it's just this pesky Aha app.

BTW, I'm running the latest version of iOS on an Apple iPhone X.
I have an iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.1.3. I've had my 2020 Ascent for 2.5 weeks and the Aha Radio app seems to work fine, with one hugely annoying issue. Whenever the phone is connected via the USB cable, if I try to use my iPhone directly, about every minute of so, the Aha radio app will appear on top of what ever I was trying to do on the iPhone. I have to dismiss the Aha Radio app and return the app I was using to get anything done. This is incredibly annoying to the point that I'm going to uninstall the Aha Radio app if I can't figure out a solution to stop this behavior.

I can't find any settings in the Aha Radio iOS app, or the app in the head unit to control this behavior. I updated the head unit software about 10 days ago to the latest version. And, I'm running the latest version of the Aha Radio iOS app.

Reactions: EMDSS
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.