Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried different forms and didnt find any info on After market Wireless Charger for Android / iPhones.

I am looking for some thing that can sit near the Charging port or Cup Holder.

Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Tried different forms and didnt find any info on After market Wireless Charger for Android / iPhones.

I am looking for some thing that can sit near the Charging port or Cup Holder.

Any suggestions?
Amazon has a variety of them. Simply pick one that does NOT have to be mounted in the Eyesight section of the windshield.

Also, be aware that the Ascent does NOT support wireless Android Auto or Wireless Carplay.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazon has a variety of them. Simply pick one that does NOT have to be mounted in the Eyesight section of the windshield.

Also, be aware that the Ascent does NOT support wireless Android Auto or Wireless Carplay.
Thx for quick Reply.
I want some that can sit near cup holder so its easy to reach and out of my driving sight.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Thx for quick Reply.
I want some that can sit near cup holder so its easy to reach and out of my driving sight.
There are a bunch on the list... here's one:

You can find more using this Amazon search - just make sure the size phones they fit is appropriate for your phone - AND triple check the reviews and review count:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.