Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have audio settings for their Harmon Kardon speakers? I find especially the factory settings too tinny/treble-y and am having a hard time adjusting things perfectly. I like a fair amount of bass and mostly listen to indie/rock/Beatles (who deserve a category of their own!). This is one (probably the only) thing that I like better about my 03 Toyota Matrix - it had different preprogrammed audio settings (e.g., "talk", "classical", "rock") or you could adjust to custom settings.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I found that turning off the "Surround" setting made a huge difference. There's an older thread on this site that discusses the issue in further detail.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Anyone have audio settings for their Harmon Kardon speakers? I find especially the factory settings too tinny/treble-y and am having a hard time adjusting things perfectly. I like a fair amount of bass and mostly listen to indie/rock/Beatles (who deserve a category of their own!). This is one (probably the only) thing that I like better about my 03 Toyota Matrix - it had different preprogrammed audio settings (e.g., "talk", "classical", "rock") or you could adjust to custom settings.
May be this will help
https://www.ascentforums.com/forum/...-sound-system-tweak-everything.html#post26335

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I figured there had to be a relevant thread somewhere but for some reason this didn't show up in my search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.