Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased our Premium Ascent with Sport Package/Nav two weeks ago. Disappointed to find out my 3rd row passengers have a hard time hearing music when at a normal listening volume. It can be heard at higher volumes but it becomes too loud for passengers in the 2nd row when the audio is faded to the back. Has anyone attempted installing speakers in the 3rd row?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you figure it out let me know
My plan at this point is to upgrade the current 6 speakers and hope that improves the sound quality/clarity in the 3rd row. I will let you know if that works.

I really wish Subaru had an upgrade/accessory option for the 3rd row for those Ascents without the HK upgrade.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My plan at this point is to upgrade the current 6 speakers and hope that improves the sound quality/clarity in the 3rd row. I will let you know if that works.

I really wish Subaru had an upgrade/accessory option for the 3rd row for those Ascents without the HK upgrade.
I have the stock speakers on my premium let me know which you are planning on using and are they plug and switch type because I would like better sound but with out breaking the bank thank you in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts