Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member here. Has anyone done any accent color job on the Ascent similar to the one on the Forester Sport? Bad Photoshop to illustrate the concept below. Any thoughts? Thanks!

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
I considered it, and did an even worse "Photoshop" job (literally just drew over it in an app on my phone), but, never got around to it. Still debating that, black-out (on my magnetite grey metallic) or leaving it alone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @Robert.Mauro ! I keep thinking about it. I really like the way the Forester Sport looks. Only issue I have with the idea is the rear bumper. You get a broken line if you remove the cover for the ball mount.

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Thanks @Robert.Mauro ! I keep thinking about it. I really like the way the Forester Sport looks. Only issue I have with the idea is the rear bumper. You get a broken line if you remove the cover for the ball mount.
Get the bumper edge guard and color that instead.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
I think that Robert's idea about the bumper guard is a good one; that combined with wrapping the lower side chrome trim and that lower fascia area would make for a "sporty" look for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.