Subaru Ascent Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm a happy customer too. Fast shipping and easy installation.

Reactions: Scarlett

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my screen today (ordered on Monday) and it’s fantastic. Took less than 5 minutes to install, fits like a glove, and looks great. Wish I’d known about this a month ago... would’ve saved me $800. Scarlett was fantastic to work with. Went ahead and purchased the intercooler screen from him also.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Limited
14 Posts
And here is the finished look of the new secret projects....

Woven SS Wire

Weldede SS wire

There is a thread on this forum about these, so I won't go into detail here. But I am making the first batch if you like idea.

Steve
Steve,. What is the installation on these.. does it lay on top and can be easily removed. Or is it attached?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Steve,. What is the installation on these.. does it lay on top and can be easily removed. Or is it attached?
They lay on top and are a relatively tight fit, pressed into place by hand. It should not come out on its own. The little stud on the right is to help with removal.

HTH,

Steve

·
Registered
34 Posts
No need to "hunt" them. Driving home from work in the afternoon for the last two weeks here in sw Iowa, plenty of various flavors of butterflys out and about. Don't know if it is a migration or hatch or both.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts