Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up yesterday afternoon @ Subaru of Spokane.

7 Miles on the ODO.

410.0 Miles on it when we pulled into the driveway back home in Montana.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

It's been great so far I couldn't be happier!

Few photos from this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats! I’m also waiting to pick up mine. It should be arriving tomorrow, crossing my fingers that it does. Is this your first Subaru?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not my first subie, no. This would be my 16th subaru that I have owned in the last 15 years or so.

The only non subaru I ever owned was my 87 rx7 turboII.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow! I guess you do trust the brand and their products. This is my first Subaru purchase but one of the main reasons I considered purchasing from Subaru was because of their reliability and service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I miss Montana.
Are you from here? :tango_face_surprise

@WJG1109 Of course!
I grew up in a family of 80's DL's, GL's and Brats. Was born into this brand haha. :devil:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you from here? :tango_face_surprise

@WJG1109 Of course!
I grew up in a family of 80's DL's, GL's and Brats. Was born into this brand haha. :devil:
We lived in Williston ND for 2.5 years before transferring to SoCal October of last year. We normally go to Billings-Yellowstone-Bozeman whenever we got bored. I wish I had the Ascent to drive through those really scenic highways! :grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone lurking here willing to share their opinion on how the abyss blue pearl handles the heat. We prefer the blue color, but like the fact that the white doesn't get as hot. Did anyone remember comparing the two back when the sun was out months ago?

tia

·
Registered
597 Posts
Anyone lurking here willing to share their opinion on how the abyss blue pearl handles the heat. We prefer the blue color, but like the fact that the white doesn't get as hot. Did anyone remember comparing the two back when the sun was out months ago?

tia
Not sure if you purchased your vehicle or not but I have a blue touring ascent and have zero issues with heat here in Maryland and North Carolina last year. In fact one of the first trips I took in the car to Virginia (75 miles) the temp reading was 106 degrees and the car had no issues cooling down. I did keep the sunroof closed and the cloth covering it to keep more sunlight out but my kids and I had no issues. I also did have my cooled seat on but I tend to run pretty hot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.