Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Premium White (NEW!! 😍) 2015 Legacy 3.6R White (Former 😭) 2006 Subaru Impreza (Former)
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get enough of this car! Been babying the throttle, and can't wait to go WOT and get silly in it 😜.

Safely and jokes, of course. Kinda.

Where were you when you hit 1000 miles and what did YOU do to let it rip when you realized it? (Come on, I can't be the only one!)

·
Super Moderator
2,344 Posts
I’m not sure it’s possible to drive cautiously around here for 1000mi. I minimize heavy throttling but opened her up a couple times in that first 1000. That was way back in 2018!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Test drive had me at WOT, so 1000 miles didn't mean much. Did have my first experience of wanting a bit more power, but it was fleeting. Also have had a few tire audibly complaining incidents around corners. Limits are lower than I would like, but can't expect much from OEM setup. Both acceleration and at limit handling I like better than the previous Forester however, so no complaints here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Premium White (NEW!! 😍) 2015 Legacy 3.6R White (Former 😭) 2006 Subaru Impreza (Former)
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YUSSSSSS!!!!
Speedometer Car Tachometer Odometer Motor vehicle

NOW I can get silly! 🤪

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that you're officially broken in, don't want to see you turn up in the bad gas mileage threads after getting silly with it.😉
I learned early on in Life that I have a pretty heavy foot, so I know that my actions have repercussions 😆

1 - 7 of 7 Posts