Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a weird problem lately with my AA using a Samsung S 10 AT&T device. Navigation works fine but if i try to make a call it wont fine my contact and says touch the notification on my Phone AA app. This has happened twice in the last two weeks and the fix has been to delete the AA App from the phone and reinstall it.

Anyone have any idea what the issue could be?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I have a weird problem lately with my AA using a Samsung S 10 AT&T device. Navigation works fine but if i try to make a call it wont fine my contact and says touch the notification on my Phone AA app. This has happened twice in the last two weeks and the fix has been to delete the AA App from the phone and reinstall it.

Anyone have any idea what the issue could be?
It just happened to me as well . Same fix. I have an unlocked S10 on the tmobile network. It had been working mostly fine up until then. I appreciate the features of AA, but despise the bugginess and awkwardness of the program. At this same time I could not bring up the Aa mapping from my phone. I was getting the same notification statement. Then I was able to seemingly connect but screen was blank. This morning it did not work and late thiscaftetnoon it did. We shall see about tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts