Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in this forum think that the 3 flash/blink bump on your turn signal is too short?

I've always thought (IMHO) that a 5x flash/blink would be just the right setting for turn the signal bump.

Never have I been so convinced about this when the rental car (Fiat Tipo) we got last month in Italy had a 5 flash setting on the turn signal. I had a big grin every time I used the turn signal bump :grin:

Not sure if this is a EURO standard or a manufacturer. Most of the cars that I've driven here in the US only have the 3 flash setting.
Has anyone else seen/driven one with more than 3 flashes?
Would this be a hard mod to do on the Ascent?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've not received my yet, but isn't the 3 blink for changing lanes?

"[SIZE=-1]One-touch turn signals- briefly tap the turn signal stalk up or down and the turn signals will flash a few times"[/SIZE]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Our Infiniti as the 3 flash, which a I agree is a little short. Just making me a bit more aggressive/quick while changing lanes. Its seems like it would be easy to make it a settings option for how many flashes you wanted.

Reactions: husker_soze

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our Infiniti as the 3 flash, which a I agree is a little short. Just making me a bit more aggressive/quick while changing lanes. Its seems like it would be easy to make it a settings option for how many flashes you wanted.
I found this video of a Lexus GS350 being configured to do a 5 flash (choices are 3, 5, 7 and off).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Reactions: husker_soze
1 - 7 of 7 Posts