Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra Rear Seat Back Protector - Subaru (J501SXC111) for the 3rd row set.

I traded in my Ascent and kept mine for a new one and did not realize the new Ascent had them installed.

Free to whomever wants it. If shipping is involved you would need to pay for shipping.

I am located in southern New Jersey.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll take it if still available. how far south are you? I'm in Middlesex county
I am in Cape May County. I found someone close by who will grab this set. I actually have two extra sets and will decide if I can give those away too.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
... how does one wind up with two extra sets!!?? :)
Long story... But all good. Bought the first set and then... Acquired two more sets when trading in vehicle and not realizing the next came with them already installed.

I owned a 2019 Ascent Touring Blue Abyss, then a 2020 Touring Blue Abyss and now am in a 2021 Touring White Pearl.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have 1 extra set available for local pickup. Let me know if anyone still needs the third row back seat protectors. FREE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I may be interested in them as I’m not sure if the one we are going to get Saturday has them or not.. I’m in south Jersey

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are these still available? We ordered our Ascent online (with the seat back protectors) and somehow it didn’t make it onto the build sheet. They were not installed when we picked up the vehicle yesterday.

Thanks!

I still have 1 extra set available for local pickup. Let me know if anyone still needs the third row back seat protectors. FREE.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are these still available? We ordered our Ascent online (with the seat back protectors) and somehow it didn’t make it onto the build sheet. They were not installed when we picked up the vehicle yesterday.

Thanks!
Yes. I still have an extra set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts