Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I created an account just to post these photos. After heavy searching I couldn't find photos of these mats for the Ascent online anywhere - I even emailed the company - so hopefully they help someone make a decision.

Anyway, have a look. Fit and coverage is great except the odd gap behind the centre console...? Maybe an oversight and will be resolved down the road? I do like how they meet up with the various plastic trim pieces so no carpet is exposed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suspect the gap behind the center console is to accommodate for the center rear cupholders. I'm guessing you have an 8-seater, which doesn't include them. There's a similar gap in the OEM rubber floor mats.
Yes. Makes sense.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just checked partsengine.ca and they didn't have an option to ship to the U.S.; I e-mailed them to see if there's anything they can do.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
2,154 Posts
I just checked partsengine.ca and they didn't have an option to ship to the U.S.; I e-mailed them to see if there's anything they can do.
Cross border shipping from/to Canada of products is pretty expensive because of duties, etc., and many small operators just can't justify it. Bigger firms often setup US distribution centers "just over the line" so they can take advantage of no border crossing for US orders and other supply chain maneuvers to reduce costs, too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cross border shipping from/to Canada of products is pretty expensive because of duties, etc., and many small operators just can't justify it. Bigger firms often setup US distribution centers "just over the line" so they can take advantage of no border crossing for US orders and other supply chain maneuvers to reduce costs, too.
Thanks, I just got confirmation from partsengine.ca that they don't ship to the U.S. I guess we'll have to wait for now :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts