Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a couple people that have these with no lift and stated that there is no rubbing, nor clearance issues. Has that been the case under all driving conditions? Every website I've seen states that these would not fit but it would be my preferred tire size. I'm not interested in a lift so just trying to get some more opinions on this topic. Does anyone have pictures with no lift and this size?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I saw a couple people that have these with no lift and stated that there is no rubbing, nor clearance issues. Has that been the case under all driving conditions? Every website I've seen states that these would not fit but it would be my preferred tire size. I'm not interested in a lift so just trying to get some more opinions on this topic. Does anyone have pictures with no lift and this size?
I have not experienced any rubbing issues what so ever it does cut close tho.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sammy. I saw your post in the other thread but it's great to know that you still haven't had any issues. I'm hoping we may have some others that will chime in as well. I like a wide tire with thick sidewall and would be satisfied with a size down but the tire options are more limited there as well. Anyway, thanks again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Glad to hear no rubbing with 265/60-18s. However, have you driven it with the tires aired down? It looks like you might have rubbing issues then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts