Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions that are not related. I have the Pemium 2019 Ascent. First, the clock above the screen, can I get that set to 24-hour time? I have been able to set everything else to that, just not that clock.

Second, in my 2017 Outback (no navigation), I was able to pull up a screen that had vehicle info like oil temp, accelerator usage, and a graph of MPG over time. Does the Ascent have that? I have not seen anything yet in there.

Thank you!!

Marc

·
Super Moderator
2,449 Posts
For the latter, you won’t get that in the premium unfortunately. The upper trims get the fancy display with all that info

as far as the 24 hr clock goes, I don’t believe it can be set that way or I would’ve already done it. I had to go back and check old pictures because I couldn’t remember?

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
The clock on both the black and white (which I thought was only on the Base trim level) and the color MFD can be set to 24hr time.

Check your owner's manual starting on page 223.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the latter, you won’t get that in the premium unfortunately. The upper trims get the fancy display with all that info

as far as the 24 hr clock goes, I don’t believe it can be set that way or I would’ve already done it. I had to go back and check old pictures because I couldn’t remember?

On my Outback it was on the main screen. Are you saying the Touring model has it on the small top screen?

The clock on both the black and white (which I thought was only on the Base trim level) and the color MFD can be set to 24hr time.

Check your owner's manual starting on page 223.
Page 223 of my owners manual does not mention anything about setting that small clock on the upper display to 24-hour.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Here are the relevant page.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
Thank you so much!! That is actually on page 220 of my book. But I just went out to the car and switched it. AND I brought in my manual so I can browse through it!

Marc
I recommend downloading the digital copies of all the manuals at the link below. It's a lot easier to find stuff using the PDF search function. This link is for 2020 MY.

Ascent Digital Manuals

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.