Subaru Ascent Forum banner
21 - 31 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It's 100% a QC issue. That it still occurs in 2022...the 4th year out...is the disturbing part. Honda had the same slow response for the G2 RL. It still occurs today. We had the 1st year model...2017

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,590 Posts
Reactions: Steve70

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
One little annoying thing I forgot to mention is the damn volume popping up in the center screen every time you touch it!

There is literally zero reason for this annoying feature to be programmed as such 🤔 I say we need a TSB to fix it 😊

·
Registered
2022 Ascent Onyx, Ice Silver
263 Posts
One little annoying thing I forgot to mention is the damn volume popping up in the center screen every time you touch it!

There is literally zero reason for this annoying feature to be programmed as such 🤔 I say we need a TSB to fix it 😊
Agreed! I don't need to know that the volume is now at 10, or 9, or 15, etc......I can HEAR it, for Christ's sake.....

Reactions: Steve70

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,590 Posts
There is no solution for that and it's not just an Ascent feature in the Subaru lineup. It's mentioned quite a few times in the "Letter to Subaru" sub-forum section, too.

·
Registered
840 Posts

I love this feature -

It makes for a fun game when the significant other or the progeny tries to do something - a quick flip up/down at the wheel locks them from being able to do anything.....and as the driver I can see it out of my peripheral vision so that I don't have to divert my attention from the road as I defend my radio selection!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Quick 700-mile jaunt over two days. No hood shake on this one, with speeds up to about 95 MPH. Saw plenty of crosswinds the first day at speeds of between 65 MPH and 85 MPH.

21 - 31 of 30 Posts