Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Does anyone know what this is supposed to connect to? I don't think its supposed to just be loose! View attachment 5133
I suggest you email the photo to your service advisor or if it is convenient, just stop by the dealer so they can take a quick look. If it needs attention, they can take care of it then or add it on to fix at your next oil change.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Does anyone know what this is supposed to connect to? I don't think its supposed to just be loose! View attachment 5133
I do not see anything like this strap hanging down or otherwise there underneath my 2019 Limited passenger seat. I have some black cardboard/felt cover on most of what is underneath the seat. It is possible that the strap is above that covering.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not see anything like this strap hanging down or otherwise there underneath my 2019 Limited passenger seat. I have some black cardboard/felt cover on most of what is underneath the seat. It is possible that the strap is above that covering.
. I am taking it to SC next week. Will post results. Thank you all!

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Mine's been hanging down since Day 1ish, and I have been too lazy to figure out where it goes. Maybe I will do that now... if so, and I beat you all to it, I will let everyone know. Not high on my priorities list though, tbh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.