Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Does anyone know if second row Seatback Protectors available for 8 passenger Ascents?

I think a couple people had asked and apologies if this is a repeat. I did search before posting.

Received the second row Seatback Protectors today and installed them in my 2019 Ascent Touring. They fit/work just fine.

View attachment 4154

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I've been on the fence about this. I could use the protection, but I don't want to make third row passengers feel like cargo either. How is it as a third row passenger? Is it unpleasant when your knees rub against the rubber material?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered mine from Heuberger Subaru in Colorado because that was the best price I could find with a little searching. I'm not sure about the third row comfort. I don't really use my third row much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, if you want a lower profile cover that isn't rubber, I previously had a set from canvasback.com that are custom cut to match the Ascent. I actually prefer the more rugged rubber of the Subaru seatback protector personally.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
I ordered mine from Heuberger Subaru in Colorado because that was the best price I could find with a little searching.
Just did the same...I really need these on the back of my captain's chairs for hauling purposes. Price was reasonable as was shipping.

Reactions: chrick
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.