Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crystal Black Silica Touring (named "Emma" by the wife)
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying hello, replaced (a bit sadly) our first family car 2012 Passat SEL Prem and took delivery of our 2021 Black Silica Ascent Touring last Sat, already put on 225 miles and loving every minute of it. I wanted Abyss Blue, wife wanted Black Silica... obviously she won (don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the black with Java brown interior combo) and now the painful road to keep paint swirls away lol. Hoping the cheap dealer wax will hold up until spring where I'll do a paint correction and ceramic coating.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nice... luckily wife and I agreed on Abyss Blue for our '21 Touring.

You should look online for your dealer's parts department to see if they have any accessories you'd like for the Winter, like splash guards (which I cannot tell if you have - hazard of the black color). I found they almost all have sales on parts/accessories rather than paying the dealer full freight to add in delivery.

·
Registered
2021 Crystal Black Silica Touring (named "Emma" by the wife)
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I never liked blue, but the the Abyss Blue on the Ascent just looks incredible... I didn't like the color on the Outback, it just gleams on the Ascent.

Thanks for the advice, ordered the WeatherTech ones for now "just to have something" (such a cash cow these things...). I'll maybe change them out for another brand if I decide I don't like the look (if it really matters to me months later lol).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.