Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s too early to know how the 2021 Ascent will be equipped. I am just trying to get an idea of what forum members opinions are in regard to whether the 2021 Ascent will be equipped with Driver Focus, the new X-Mode, lane centering, 8 way power passenger seat, and the new infotainment system. Any insight or responses are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
You are correct, way too early. There is no way to know for sure what Subaru will be offering on the 2021 Ascent, but I will say, Subaru (and all other auto manufacturers) like to let the "goodies" trickle out over several years to entice consumers to buy the newest model year. We won't know exactly until the press release comes out.

We can rest assured that whatever "features" the 2021 Ascent has, the 2022 will have more and we might regret not waiting. Happens every model year.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,851 Posts
MY21 will likely add a few features, but I would expect it will largely be the same as MY19 and MY20 in most respects. We'll know a year from now... ;)

·
Registered
932 Posts
22 should be the midcycle refresh with some more considerable changes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't know and honestly don't really care that much. My lease ends in three years, and if by that time Subaru won't make change on their half cvt half God knows what transmission , most likely i'm parting my way with this guys. It's either CVT or traditional transmission, you can not be half pregnant Subaru.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts