Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2020 Ascent and there is no light in the glove box. My hubby also got an Ascent but a 2019 Premium and there is a light. I could not see anything that look like a light in my glove box. Normal?

·
Registered
869 Posts
In my ‘19 Premium the headlights switch needs to be in the “Auto” or “On”,quite possibly yours works similar .

·
Super Moderator
2,703 Posts
Its a little LED in there so its not readily visible like a standard bulb.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've noticed a few weird things like this. For instance, my 2018 Outback premium had two USB ports and a 12v outlet inside the middle console. However, my 2020 Ascent Limited does not. It's really annoying cause I used that ports all the time. It kept my center console from looking messing with wires

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've noticed a few weird things like this. For instance, my 2018 Outback premium had two USB ports and a 12v outlet inside the middle console. However, my 2020 Ascent Limited does not. It's really annoying cause I used that ports all the time. It kept my center console from looking messing with wires
Agreed - major fail moving the headunit USBs to in front of the shifter. Thank goodness the Micro USB sticks exist, if they didn't I'd be moving those ports somewhere. I've noticed other manu's have also moved some of their model's USBs back out of the center console and back up front, right in the way of everything. DUMB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts