Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, looking to buy my 2nd Ascent (the 2019 was totaled), so I bought the 2019 in somewhat of a rush and didn't do the normal wheeling and dealing I normally do, but I am going to take my time on this one and get the best deal I can.

So, I am in the Akron, Ohio area and want to buy a 7-pass Limited with the Technology and 2A packages, stickers for $44,500ish. The dealer I bought the first one is down to $40,500 without any back and forth. Do you guys think this is the best I am going to be able to do or do you think there is more meat on the bone I can cut off? Looking at posts here it seems like people were getting Tourings around this price at the end of the year, but that might have been because it was end of the year. I will say the dealer is flush with Ascents, they have (12) of them right now, which is a compared to the handful they had when I bought the Premium.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Mario

Reactions: Cactus99

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok guys, just got back from the dealership where we agreed to $39,000 for a 2020 7 passenger limited with Technology and package 2A, plus a couple of other little items. Sticker was $44,679, so $5,679 off sticker or a little more that $2,000 below "invoice".

I think that is about the best deal I was going to be able to get.

Mario

Reactions: Cactus99

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok guys, just got back from the dealership where we agreed to $39,000 for a 2020 7 passenger limited with Technology and package 2A, plus a couple of other little items. Sticker was $44,679, so $5,679 off sticker or a little more that $2,000 below "invoice".

Mario
That looks like a good deal.
FYI: Someone in CA bought it for little over 38K in Dec in CA. I read in one of the posts.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Mario
So did you pull the trigger? How much was it OTD ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I did, picked her up this morning. $41,200 OTD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, great price! I picked up the exact same model/package 1/31 for 39,800 w/ trailer hitch installed and the 0.9% and felt pretty good about it. West Michigan area

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, great price! I picked up the exact same model/package 1/31 for 39,800 w/ trailer hitch installed and the 0.9% and felt pretty good about it. West Michigan area
Hello, is your outbound price 39200, how much is the trailer hook?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was $39,800 + tax + doc fee. I believe it was close to $600 installed, they quoted for the hitch (as did another dealership I shopped against this one)

·
Registered
31 Posts
[QUOTE =“ TDN,帖子:131668,成员:11726”]
这是$ 39,800 +税+文件费。我相信安装的价格接近600美元,他们为此报价(就像我为此购买的另一家经销店一样)
[/引用]
希望下周能得到您的价格。估计非常低。我在论坛上看到有人买了OTD 38400。

·
Registered
31 Posts
It was $39,800 + tax + doc fee. I believe it was close to $600 installed, they quoted for the hitch (as did another dealership I shopped against this one)
I hope I can get your price next week. It is estimated to be very low. I saw someone in the forum who bought OTD 38400.

·
Registered
4 Posts
West Michigander here. Can I ask which dealership you worked with? We have a ten year old Outback purchased new in West Michigan and it is time to add another Subaru to our driveway. I drool over the Ascents in the show room every time I take the OB for oil changes and maintenance. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
West Michigander here. Can I ask which dealership you worked with? We have a ten year old Outback purchased new in West Michigan and it is time to add another Subaru to our driveway. I drool over the Ascents in the show room every time I take the OB for oil changes and maintenance. Thank you.
We worked w/ My Subaru in Muskegon. I shopped around and got email quotes from dealers in N. IN, Lansing, and Portage, IN and then asked them to meet/beat. Then went in person the afternoon of the last day of the month ready to deal or walk away. Try and get a SOA loyalty coupon before you go too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We worked w/ My Subaru in Muskegon. I shopped around and got email quotes from dealers in N. IN, Lansing, and Portage, IN and then asked them to meet/beat. Then went in person the afternoon of the last day of the month ready to deal or walk away. Try and get a SOA loyalty coupon before you go too.
Thank you for your quick response! That is “our” dealership. We have been purchasing from My Auto since 1993-always Toyota until the Outback and are sticking with Subaru. I will definitely contact SOA for a loyalty coupon when we are ready to buy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
[QUOTE =“ TDN,帖子:131785,成员:11726”]
我们在马斯基根与My Subaru一起工作。我四处逛逛,收到北印第安那州兰辛和印第安纳州Portage的经销商的电子邮件报价,然后要求他们见面/殴打。然后亲自去当月最后一天的下午准备出发或走开。尝试之前,请先获取SOA忠诚度优惠券。
[/引用]What is the price of your out door

1 - 15 of 15 Posts